I blame TFF

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

itiwhetu

Naturally First
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
This is my dining room, lounge. It has a 150-gallon tank in it. Thank you TFF and now I'm starting to think where I will put the eighty gallon for a pair of Discus, when they need a home of their own, thank you TFF. Thank you TFF for starting me down a road that I swore I would never go down. Good on you, love you heaps.
20220505_195758.jpg

I was considering putting the 80g in the bedroom, but the last time I did that the noise just made us want to go to the bathroom all night so that is not an option this time.

Here a thought, double up and drill a large hole in each tank end, then screw a clear pipe between each :)
That has possibilities, but a lot of work. I have an 80g sitting in the yard. Which I could just drop there. If the wife was out for a few hours.

That has possibilities, but a lot of work. I have an 80g sitting in the yard. Which I could just drop there. If the wife was out for a few hours.
You're not trying to unconvince yourself very well are you? :lol:

You're as bad as me....I have been contemplating shifting the wardrobe for the last few days....talking myself into it...and out of it...and into it.... :lol:

Go on...DO IT......you KNOW you want to! :lol:

(Go buy "she who must be obeyed" a bunch of flowers and a box of choccies....and make dinner for the next week or so....oh and offer to go do the weeding in the garden....and don't forget the washing up/drying up too.... ;) :lol: )

I'm in a similar situation - really really want a 4 foot tank, but torn as I can only fit one tank in so would possibly have to get rid of my puffers and the expense as well as I'd need a nice stand to go with the room and buy all the big tank equipment again.

Wills

I'm in a similar situation - really really want a 4 foot tank, but torn as I can only fit one tank in so would possibly have to get rid of my puffers and the expense as well as I'd need a nice stand to go with the room and buy all the big tank equipment again.

Wills
Give into your urges.....its healthy.....might not go down with the rest of the household but a roll of duct tape is always handy if required ;)

Wills
DOUBLE TIER STAND

Do it. Go on, do it. Come to the dark side :devil:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back