I am sorry...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Avel1896

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Some of TFF members complain I'm curt so I guess it has to be true.
My passion for animals, fishes as it happens, leads (too) often making me filled with too much enthusiams.
Therefore, I apologize to those who have misunderstood my enthusiasm thinking it's abruptness, particularly to @Circus .
What will be will be.

Some of TFF members complain I'm curt so I guess it has to be true.
My passion for animals, fishes as it happens, leads (too) often making me filled with too much enthusiams.
Therefore, I apologize to those who have misunderstood my enthusiasm thinking it's abruptness, particularly to @Circus .
What will be will be.
Never noticed! You seem nice & thoughtful enough

It says he's from Nice. So, that's France. I assume french is his first language.
Mmmm…I’d make that assumption too, but people do move around and live in different places
And is born in 1896, so is 125 years old now
I’m not sure that’s the date of birth - I think it’s something to do with the boat…

but I then always wonder if English is your first language
You pointed it right ;) French is my native language.

and if some of the subtleties might ‘get lost in translation’..?
Very possible. I proceed - sometimes a bit hardly - between different parts of my familly and close friends, being, French, English, Italian, Spanich, and a tad of German !

However posting opinion as fact and being militant about it being "the only proper way" is were people get annoyed.
Pity as I'm saying it is the proper way, just that the midlle of a range allows not to make too big mistakes (or to not make ???? )

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back