I am getting baby chickens!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Aww to bad I want roasted rooster:-( but I do live on the other side of the country so I guess that would be a hassle
Go steal a local rooster for dinner ;)

Lets see if you still like him after he starts crowing day and night. You put up with it for a week, then a month, then a couple of months, but when you only get 3 or 4 hours sleep and get woken up by them at all hours of the night, you eventually snap and then it's on. That's when you teach the dog how to kill roosters and run around at night chasing the bloody thing trying to bash its head in.

Lets see if you still like him after he starts crowing day and night. You put up with it for a week, then a month, then a couple of months, but when you only get 3 or 4 hours sleep and get woken up by them at all hours of the night, you eventually snap and then it's on. That's when you teach the dog how to kill roosters and run around at night chasing the bloody thing trying to bash its head in.
That's why were getting him a rooster collar

It's a collar that is not tight but when the rooster tries to expand his chest to crow it makes it slightly uncomfortable and the rooster will usually stop crowing

It's a collar that is not tight but when the rooster tries to expand his chest to crow it makes it slightly uncomfortable and the rooster will usually stop crowing
they don’t always work so be prepared to give him away. I’ve heard horror stories of roosters killing themselves or seriously injuring themselves trying to get it off, because it’s uncomfortable.

they don’t always work so be prepared to give him away. I’ve heard horror stories of roosters killing themselves or seriously injuring themselves trying to get it off, because it’s uncomfortable.
Yes we will closely monitor him. He did a pretty loud attempt at crowing this morning so we are finding a backup home in case it wont work

Goodbye to Chicken Boo and Cinders. May you not be eaten for someone's dinner

20200629_140516.jpg
20200623_182704.jpg
20200629_131300.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back