I am finally getting my bigger tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Gabe

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
My mother in law was in town this weekend and told me that they have a big tank that I can have. I'm not sure of the size but when I showed her the one I was thinking of getting, she said it looked about the size of the 29 gallon. So, here's what I've been thinking of getting for fish:

I already have 4 Black Skirt Tetras and was thinking of getting 2 more to make 6. Would this work? Will the 4 I already have, accept 2 new ones into their home?

Then I was thinking of getting either 6 Serpa Tetras or maybe 6 congo tetras(I'm leaning towards the Serpae's) But I was wondering if there was a good web site to go to, to find what fish are compatible together.

Also, while we were at the lfs my husband saw crabs and really wants some. The person working at the lfs said that the crabs will eat any fish they can catch, will they eat my pleco? And if it is safe to have crabs, will it really affect the fish if I don't fill the tank all the way for the crabs to get out of the water(assuming it is at the very least a 20 gallon tank)?

I think that's all for now lol. Thanks for any help you can give.

Gabe

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back