I am A Vey Happy Happy Father

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

DeadlyAlliance

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey guys one of my mollies gave birth. I dont know when it happen because i just right now was about to play my PS2 and i looked over at the tank and i saw a balck thing and i thought it cant be and yes there where babies everywhere. i dont know how many there are i got 6 and put them in a plastic breeder. I cant cath all of them but they are black and my rocks are balck and some of my plastic plants are balck so i think they will survive i hope that they do. I know you must think that my tank is dark with all that black but no its quite bright. the other mollie should aslo give birth soon as well. i have so many question what to do now. how to care for them. a couple of weeks ago i went to petsmart to buy the babies some food because i knew that they would come and some lady there said i could feed them something called first bites. Im so HAPPY i cant wait to see them grow anything i should do should i try to get all of them and put them in the breeder.

I'm glad you got fry. First timer I see. :D

One problem that I see is that you want to place all of your fry into a breeding trap. Thois is not a good long-term measure to employ. You should definitely try to get another tank to put your fry in because they will be extremely cramped and will probably die on you in droves. :/

Anyways, if you have any questions on fry rearing, just post them in this section and you're bound to get many many helpful responses. :nod:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back