Hydor Inline Heater X 2 Brand New In Box

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ps3Steveo

Planted Experimentalist
Reaction score
2 x brand new in box hydor eth200's with all tags and labels.

Age and condition: brand new in box
Quantity for sale: 2
Fitment: 12/16mm 200W
Reason for sale: no longer required
Price: £30 posted each as cost me £45 each plus postage

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given. The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying. If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Just checking if this would fit my Eheim, if so I would like one of these me thinks :)

Eheims would be 12 or 16 depending on the size.

Sorry not had much chance to use the PC and check things, I have the "eheim ecco pro 2036" (bought second hand so not sure of full details). I was thinking of the heater for my Juwel Vision 180L (see link in sig), so not sure if one is enough?  If I need two would you do them both for £50?

Got to nip out, but will do some more research on my return unless you see this and know the answers i.e. if they will fit on the Eheim and be enough for the 180L?

Back shortly.

I wont go lower than 30 each as theyre in the box still and cost me near 100 with postage they will fit your filter and one should be just fine. :)

Are they still under warranty?
Is there a reason you have decided not to use external heaters?
I would like one for the Juwel 180L, if you change your mind I was thinking I could change the one on the 215L as well *cheeky* 
whistling.gif

Can you PM me your details please ;)

PM and funds sent, thanks :)

One left now and yes under warranty.

Hi PS3Steveo,

Would this be suitable for a 70L tank or is it overkill?

Dont have a filter yet so dont want to buy if the fitlers fitting this will be too big..

Paul

I use one on a 70 just fine, works a treat.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back