Hydor External Heater

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
i think ask the genie on ebay are rubbish but i don't bother starting threads to tell people of my bad experiences with them

i just sort it out myself

i think ask the genie on ebay are rubbish but i don't bother starting threads to tell people of my bad experiences with them

once again i state you do not read threads from the beginning! if you did then you would you know that this thread was not started with me talking about my bad experience,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand what your trying to say T1KARMANN but by people like yourself not sharing your experiences whether good or bad allows companies to get away with it and carry on offering a poor service. Likewise if the service is good how are they supposed to get more business if you don't give them a mention.

Since this is an advice forum, the general idea is you "share" experiences whether good or bad and offer advice if required. Whether its related to fish, shops, equipment the general idea of a forum is to "share" information. :good:

I hope you've got it sorted now Elaine- why is common sense so lacking with some folk- if there's a delay at least let the customer know and offer a full immediate refund - for any business- that kind of service - not sure if it was you Elaine or Miss Wiggle, but think we all agree if you get good feedback from the people (even if they've cocked up) then you are more inclined to go back cause you know they'll sort if out for you. It seems common sense should have a new name as not very common these days.

That's a beauty of an Elliotti in your avatar 3 fingers you still got him? Got one here who I think is female- none of the threads coming from the Dorsal or tail fins- awfy shy though- I have to sneak into the room and stay still, but as soon as it senses movement, even the pulse from the breathing of the filter (lets out a scoosh noise every now and again) sends it scurrying behind the bog wood- pity really as lovely colours etc - and like you if I had scales I'd want the luminous reflective ones too

Anyway I hope everyone has got their hard earned back now

hi everyone and here`s your dailyi nfo, i had a email of world pay saying a refund for the full amount had been generated on the 3/11/08,so at least its looking promising, i expect it to be in my account by the end of the week,
any way my new heater ordered off aquatics online arrived today and i think its wonderful, superb absolutlely brill,wished i`d ordered one a couple of weeks ago off a o it would have saved all this trouble :nod:

Oh T1KARMANN, you are so much fun :rolleyes:.

That's a beauty of an Elliotti in your avatar 3 fingers you still got him? Got one here who I think is female- none of the threads coming from the Dorsal or tail fins- awfy shy though- I have to sneak into the room and stay still, but as soon as it senses movement, even the pulse from the breathing of the filter (lets out a scoosh noise every now and again) sends it scurrying behind the bog wood- pity really as lovely colours etc - and like you if I had scales I'd want the luminous reflective ones too
Cheers, still got him, nearly always at the front of the tank :). Hopefully yours will grow confidence over time, they are lovely fish.

hurrah :good: i think my refund has been paid back into my account,i hope everyone else who`s waiting on goods or refund gets it sorted soon

Glad you got it sorted eventually, Elaine. :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back