Hunchback Bettas

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

zophie

Fishaholic
Reaction score
A few months ago, I bought a beautiful betta boy, Finnegan, from my LFS, for 20$. He was supposedly a 'hunchback' betta; he looks like a red plakat except for the fact hat his spine is sloped down. I had never herd of these before, and I was a little worried, but I asked a few questions and they seemed pretty hardy.

Finney is a great boy, and I won't regret getting him, but I looked around on Google and couldn't find anything about a betta variety 'hunchback.'
Does anyone known anything about these bettas?

Help appreciated!! :p

A few months ago, I bought a beautiful betta boy, Finnegan, from my LFS, for 20$. He was supposedly a 'hunchback' betta; he looks like a red plakat except for the fact hat his spine is sloped down. I had never herd of these before, and I was a little worried, but I asked a few questions and they seemed pretty hardy.

Finney is a great boy, and I won't regret getting him, but I looked around on Google and couldn't find anything about a betta variety 'hunchback.'
Does anyone known anything about these bettas?

Help appreciated!! :p
Those are called "spoonheads" than "hunchbacks".. try searching for "spoonheads" and sure youll find a site for it.. btw did you named him Finnegan from the character from glee named finn?

Oh, thanks! And, no, I didn't, but you that could work :) I named him after the Vancouver Canucks mascot (my home team), Finn.
Because he is a hunchback, his middle name is Quasimodo! :p

Oh, thanks! And, no, I didn't, but you that could work :) I named him after the Vancouver Canucks mascot (my home team), Finn.
Because he is a hunchback, his middle name is Quasimodo! :p
oh i thought! :) Btw No prob.. here in our country "spoonhead" bettas are for fighting.. cause their bites are double than a normal one .. can cause a small wound on a human.. wow. canucks huh? i just remembered that Cory Monteith the guy who plays finn in glee is an avid canucks fan :))lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back