Humu Picasso Triggerfish, Mombasae Lionfish And Blue Spotted Puffer Co

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Cameronb_01

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have just set up my marine aquarium and I am currently in the process of stocking it up with fish. It is a 450L tank and as of now has no sand, corals, reef, live-rock, inverts, fish etc... I was thinking in a ideal world of getting the following three fish. A Mombasa Lionfish, a Blue Spotted Puffer and a Humu Picasso Triggerfish. I have used compatibility sites however they do not really give me a concise answer. However on another string on a different forums someone said the following: "I think you are going to have mixed answers this one. I have had a dogface puffer, Picasso trigger and a Mombasa and radiata lionfish together with no problem." I was wondering if you guys had any experience or insights into this issue. Thanks very much in advance for your replies.

Best Wishes

Cameron

P.S When keeping a venemous lionfish such as the Mombasa how do you feed and clean the tank safely?

P.P.S I know that neither cardinals or clownfish are compatible but do you know of any other small fish which could potentially work well with these three?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back