How’s the weather?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I want to be there 🤣
It is nice. It really is. The total population of Montana just recently passed the one million mark. That's in the fourth largest state in the lower forty eight. We have occasional drought but not crippling like in Texas and the bitter cold only lasts about a month if that. But . . . we're full up so stay home.

It is nice. It really is. The total population of Montana just recently passed the one million mark. That's in the fourth largest state in the lower forty eight. We have occasional drought but not crippling like in Texas and the bitter cold only lasts about a month if that. But . . . we're full up so stay home.
I also heard Montana is really good for fossil hunting... There are also rivers and streams for fishing right? It may just be my dream place to live

How big is your property?

How close is the nearest neighbor?

I also heard Montana is really good for fossil hunting... There are also rivers and streams for fishing right? It may just be my dream place to live
Yep ! Right on both counts. The world renowned Museum of The Rockies in Bozeman Montana houses the worlds greatest collection of fossils . Ever see "A River Runs Through It" ? Filmed in Montana about a river in Montana. Best of all ? No sales tax.

Yep ! Right on both counts. The world renowned Museum of The Rockies in Bozeman Montana houses the worlds greatest collection of fossils . Ever see "A River Runs Through It" ? Filmed in Montana about a river in Montana. Best of all ? No sales tax.
I want to see that movie... Just haven't gotten to it 😕...

Maybe some day I will take a vacation out to there! Someday...

@Slaphppy7 is taking notes and packing bags as we speak

@Slaphppy7 I live on a small city lot and my nearest neighbor is about thirty feet. Only the well heeled live like Kevin Costner on Yellowstone.
Ahhh....I see...Mrs. Slap is binging Yellowstone right now, I'd never heard of it...I don't watch much TV....still, thirty feet is further than the neighbors I'm surrounded by, haha

Ahhh....I see...Mrs. Slap is binging Yellowstone right now, I'd never heard of it...I don't watch much TV....still, thirty feet is further than the neighbors I'm surrounded by, haha
I would want to watch a bit of Yellowstone just not with my little brother around 😅.

Montana sounds like a lovely place

Same here. Last century I lived on a 1/4 acre block with vacant land on all sides and over the road. I had big trees, grassed lawns, a nice garden, birds, ducks, chooks, dogs, cats and numerous other animals.

At the start of this century I lived on a smaller block with neighbours on two sides and there was a 3 feet gap between the side of our house and the fence. I had a couple of canaries and 2 dogs and some fish. A tiny yard with grass and garden.

Now I live in a ground floor unit where the neighbours and I share external walls and our front doors at 10 feet apart. The neighbours are nice enough but I don't like being confined and not having a yard, garden or pets. And there's no parks or gardens around here. Just buildings and roads, which makes the weather hotter and drier :(

It's very foggy, rainy and 17c, which is somewhere in the mid 60s Fahrenheit. This is happening because it's a long weekend in Canada, and people have been looking forward to the time off to celebrate with their friends and families. Tomorrow is supposed to be dry and in the mid 20s, so things are looking up. No doubt, Monday (Friday was the day off) will be stunningly beautiful with glowing sunshine, a wavy blue sea and all the deer dressed up as rainbow unicorns.

It's very foggy, rainy and 17c, which is somewhere in the mid 60s Fahrenheit. This is happening because it's a long weekend in Canada, and people have been looking forward to the time off to celebrate with their friends and families. Tomorrow is supposed to be dry and in the mid 20s, so things are looking up. No doubt, Monday (Friday was the day off) will be stunningly beautiful with glowing sunshine, a wavy blue sea and all the deer dressed up as rainbow unicorns.
Long weekend?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back