How’s the weather?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
It sucks. Went from mid 20s/low 30s to nearly 40 for the rest of the week. No snow. If it's going to be winter, I need snow!

After last weeks double digits below zero Fahrenheit and record lows this week is in the mid 40’s with mid 20’s at night . Next week they’re calling for 50 degrees all week and no precipitation at all in the immediate forecast . I have to echo @jaylach here . This is not normal and it is not good . Montana and Wyoming are entirely dependent on snowmelt and snowpack in the mountains for all their water . The rivers could be in bad shape next summer without significant snowfall .

Today is the first day back at school for a lot of children. What a day to have to go back. We have another 42C day here in sunny Western Australia. Hot dry dusty easterly winds blowing. The unit is closed up and it's hot inside but not as hot as outside.

Tomorrow is meant to be just as hot. I might have to turn the fan up to medium speed.

It's freezing cold again... The wearther forecast does say that by the end of the week, we'll an increase of 10 degrees from what we have now. But to spoil it all, it will be with rain showers...

We have no snow, and it's 7c and sunny. Tomorrow, it's expected to be 8c and rainy all day, then -17c at night. One of these things is not like the other - we have a flash freeze coming with buckets of rain trapped by the frozen ground. I should get my skates out, to get to work.

temp today... high 58
temp tomorrow ...high of 58 F , low of 28 degrees...rain and high winds
big swings in temperature

The last few months were hot and horrible and we had two lovely days yesterday and the day before (temps in the mid 20s C). Then today it was straight back up to 37C.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back