How to know my molly has a Internal Protozoan Infections or Intestinal Worms?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Just treat all the fish for worms so they are free of them. Then see how they do after that.

Just treat all the fish for worms so they are free of them. Then see how they do after that.
thank you for the advice I will try Levamisole from pharmacy to cure them. Can the one that is not thin can be treated as well? / This medicine harmless to plants right?

I doubt you will find Levamisole at a chemist. You can try but make sure it is just Levamisole with no other things added to it.

Levamisole hydrochloride is harmless to plants and only affects fish if you overdose it.

I doubt you will find Levamisole at a chemist. You can try but make sure it is just Levamisole with no other things added to it.

Levamisole hydrochloride is harmless to plants and only affects fish if you overdose it.
Oh, I just noticed that it's different. Levamisole need 2mg/ 1 liter and Levamisole HCL need 2.36 mg/ 1 liter. Thanks again!^^ I will find time to cure all of my fish.

Oh, I just noticed that it's different. Levamisole need 2mg/ 1 liter and Levamisole HCL need 2.36 mg/ 1 liter. Thanks again!^^ I will find time to cure all of my fish.
How do you measure this stuff that accurately?

Is the white on the head of this fish its color or is it some kind of disease? (Sorry for the blurry video and asking often. I'm really nervous because I don't want any more fish to die.) If you can't answer because the video isn't clear, that's okay.

It's a lot easier to identify problems if the pictures are taken from the side through glass.

When filming stuff with your phone, hold the phone on its side (horizontally, not vertically) so the footage fills the entire screen.

Most reactions

Back