How to get more out of YouTube.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Stan510

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I've seen others complain that they get the same vids recommended over and over and what's the point of channel subscriptions? So,its redundant. How true. I was getting that same groundhog day list of vids.
What I found? If you don't sign in? Type in search whatever related to what you want to see? Vids of all types and languages can some up you've never seen before. You could spend hours jumping around on things youtube never sent you to see,or ever came up signed in on search.
Other languages? We all speak fish...and they do translate most of them often enough.
Try that if you are getting the same tired things over and over.

Last edited:
Thats really interesting - fell in love with youtube videos over the first lock down but now just find it really hard to find new content or channels.

Top tip. If using YouTube on your web browser. Once you've loaded up the video, add a full stop (period " . ") to the end of the URL and hit enter. Video plays with no ads

If you're on Android, get an app called Vanced Kit, its YouTube without the ads

uBlock Origin ( others that sound similar are not) does that automatically and it's free. Never see an ad again.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back