How to delete your account.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obsessed with fish

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I won't delete my account now, I'll probably delete it after the FOTM contest. When that time comes how do I do it? Thankyou everyone for helping me, you all give great helpful advice. I'll probably make a fairwell thread when the time comes in a week or so. I just want to see what happens with the FOTM first. I think deleting my account would be the most hunane/responsible decision. Thankyou all.

You cannot delete an account. Even an admin cannot do so and even if they could, they are highly unlikely to do so.

You can log out and never return.

Your posts/threads will remain as to remove them will ruin the context of threads that you participated in (even if banned, your posts still stay in place)

All posts made by you remain in the site database for the life of the site.

If you want to leave, then log out and do not return...its as simple as that.

The only things that can be deleted by you are the profile image and any personal information that you added about yourself such as your location.

Everything else stays put.

@wasmewasntit end of the day the kid might have learning difficulties and cant process all this information at once

there are a lot of members trying to help but maybe too many

plus there has been about 7 different ways to cycle this tank now.

all this can be very daunting for someone with learning difficulties

coming from personal experience(im not all that clever academically)

i do believe the OP is trying there best for these animals but is in total confusion

sod it im gonna vote for the OPs Betta just because i do think the op is getting a hard time(although this is needed to learn)

Last edited:
@wasmewasntit end of the day the kid might have learning difficulties and cant process all this information at once

i do believe the OP is trying there best for these animals but is in total confusion
I am respectfully going to disagree with you

I believe that they are underage, thus breaking the COPPA rules and potentially endangering the website and its owners. I believe that they realise that they have been rumbled and are looking for a way out the door before they get evicted. Sadly they have, as they admitted themselves, a track record of being evicted due to behavioural issues (and probably COPPA rules being broken)

The attitude & anger management issues that they frequently show certainly does not help their cause either

He may well do but that's not our fault and not our problem, that may sound terrible and I apologise for that but it's true. There's not much we can do if the boy is so arrogant enough to think he knows better, and I most certainly do not appreciate his behaviour. There are plenty of young ones on this forum who despite their age are beautifully polite, courteous and respectful to all, especially to those much older than themselves...if OP was capable of doing so he could learn a thing or two from them

the attitude and anger can be symptoms of various learning difficulties.

as for the COPPA rules i can guarantee the OP wont be the only member here underage as its very easy to change a date of birth online

no the op shouldn't be here but the op is.

so lets make sure to treat the op with the same respect as any other member

i do understand the op has caused issues though but those should be dealt with by way of Moderation not by way of members ganging up with hypothetical pitch forks

sod it im gonna vote for the OPs Betta just because i do think the op is getting a hard time(although this is needed to learn)
Oh no, I completely understand what your all saying. I just know my tank is cycled.

now im not being nosey here and i wont carry this conversation on much longer

but have you ever been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD Autism or Aspergers syndrome?

just that would explain alot of things youve posted

if this is the case it might be worth some of the mods researching how to deal with people with difficulties

I think it's about time you told us your age...before we offend you further

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back