How to delete your account?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Understood.....I wouldn't know, never had an account with them, and never will

The thing with Facebook is that it's full of junk unless it is something you are actually looking for. People honestly believe that the Earth is flat. I'm serious. If you think it's flat look up on YT 'Earth from space'. By the way this is not directed at all at anybody on this forum. Just clearing that up.

If you decide you no longer want a part in the TFF family, then you can ask a mod to delete your account and/or just walk away. (Although, why would you want to? TFF is awesome. :))

@Guyb93 please don't leave, this is a great place and we'll miss you a lot if you leave. Also, you literally just got the added bonus of FOTM. It would suck so much if you left.
Some people are cool .. but there's us a few that ruin any fun to be had here... I was enjoying myself but I'm tired of the purists that complain if you don't post the name of a fish right or are always telling others how they should enjoy your hobby..

They are your fish enjoy them how you want.. it was fun while it lasted, but I'd like to delete my account, I don't want to be part of this anymore... Just logging out isn't good enough.

If you want your account deleting, you need to contact an admin - dascrow or Chad.

Some people are cool .. but there's us a few that ruin any fun to be had here... I was enjoying myself but I'm tired of the purists that complain if you don't post the name of a fish right or are always telling others how they should enjoy your hobby..

They are your fish enjoy them how you want.. it was fun while it lasted, but I'd like to delete my account, I don't want to be part of this anymore... Just logging out isn't good enough.
Who was doing that???

Most reactions

trending

Back