How much would you pay for this?

Barry Tetra

Fish Aficionado
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Yep, we have an entire forest of Indian almond tree near our house and wanted to sell it as I’ve seen it really expensive on ebay.

I just want a suggestions;

1. how much would you pay for this if you were a customer?
The size of leaves is about 10-13 inches

2. How much will it cost?

3. How/where can I sell it? (No one know about Craiglist here in my country)

I paid £8 something for a bag of maybe 30 something almond leaves.

I don't know how you'd prepare or sell them though, since items going to other countries need to be free of insects and things, and obviously pesticides or other anti-insect treatments wouldn't be good to go into a fish tank, so I've no idea how whoever sells them makes sure they're insect free and safe.

I paid £8 something for a bag of maybe 30 something almond leaves.

I don't know how you'd prepare or sell them though, since items going to other countries need to be free of insects and things, and obviously pesticides or other anti-insect treatments wouldn't be good to go into a fish tank, so I've no idea how whoever sells them makes sure they're insect free and safe.
We have a hot air oven and UV sterilizer at home.

I don’t have any say in this, because 1( I don’t buy Indian almond leaves, and 2( I don’t know for how much they sell over there, and how that converted here.

Are you planning on selling internationally? Have you made sure it’s legal yet?

I don’t have any say in this, because 1( I don’t buy Indian almond leaves, and 2( I don’t know for how much they sell over there, and how that converted here.

Are you planning on selling internationally? Have you made sure it’s legal yet?
I don’t know about the law but I am trying to get myself in to selling indian almond inside my country.

I don’t know about the law but I am trying to get myself in to selling indian almond inside my country.
I would look up to see if it’s legal or not. I know they make some essential oils out of it Indian Almond leaves, but I don’t know if that’s considered a drug. You don’t want to get in trouble!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back