How Mnay Fish An I Get In A 75 Us Gal

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

what the lego or actual fish ?

bcuz im already getting clown fish u clown

y so that i can send it 2 u 4 ur birthday present if u want il send u a little toy helicopter so u can fly away :shout:

This is a mimic tang
2048298_1024.ts1150856076790.jpg

An adult

Acanthurus_pyroferusQLD.jpg

A Yellow eye bristletooth
p_74643.jpg

And a watanabei angel.
a_watanabeimale.jpg

Now these angels are oneof hte larger dwarf angels but there are similar deep water angels that are 100% reef safe and just as gorgeous.

cheers i love the yellow eyed bristle tooth so ur saying this is suitable for my tank??

also is the falme angel suitable

cheers

cheers i love the yellow eyed bristle tooth so ur saying this is suitable for my tank??

also is the falme angel suitable

cheers

As far as tank size is concerned, absoloutely... Just remember that some individual flame angels develop tastes for corals. If you're more interested in fish, then you can deal with that, but if you're more interested in corals, you might want to steer clear of a flame angel.

As far as tank size is concerned, absoloutely... Just remember that some individual flame angels develop tastes for corals. If you're more interested in fish, then you can deal with that, but if you're more interested in corals, you might want to steer clear of a flame angel.
[/quote]

well its 50-50 but i will get the fish see how it goes and add then if ok il add a coral the fish they have on display tanks is in a tank with corals and they seem to be doing fine so hopefully it will be good

i am hopefully buyinng RO water 2moz and the live rock 2 moz
i will start new topic in hardware 2moz and in that i can show u the bits and bobs wiv it as i am buying a overflow box 2moz aswell

cheers

Well I can't say I agree with the majority of opinion here.... I do think I have the logic to back my opinion up; but theres no good in fanning dying flames (especially after an argument has been resolved with both sides satisfied), after all.

-Lynden

thanks

well i am getting a eletecian to make us some sockets for the elcetric and a guy to take of a raditor after that i will be starting up a tank journal so keep ur eyes out 4 that :D
also l8r 2day i will be posting a topic about my hardware to see if its all good

cheers

klkl sounds like your doing really well :good: also dont let people wind you up coz ive been there and it does feel patronizing. Also im 14 and have a reasonably succesful nano (so far) so marines are possible for anyone to do despite age as long as youve done your homework. just my two cents there

klkl sounds like your doing really well :good: also dont let people wind you up coz ive been there and it does feel patronizing. Also im 14 and have a reasonably succesful nano (so far) so marines are possible for anyone to do despite age as long as youve done your homework. just my two cents there

I agree, I'm 15, and although my tank hasn't been particularly successful, I hardly think age is a factor in this. :good:

I agree, I'm 15, and although my tank hasn't been particularly successful, I hardly think age is a factor in this. :good:

you may of had some problems but jesus christ if i could remember the latin names and scientific stuff like you i wouldnt really mind :hyper:

Most reactions

trending

Back