• Seven

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eight

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Nine

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Ten

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than ten (post number in comments)

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Many of us have several tanks. This affliction is known as multiple tank syndrome. So how many tanks do you have in your household? A pond that you own counts as a tank.

Poll will end on September 29th.

Last edited:
I will soon be a 4 tank house as my Gourami's have gone crazy and grown way bigger than what the website said they would. They are peaceful fish (sort of - they have a dominance game they play but no harm done). So this tank, even though it doesn't have that many fish have a lot of them that are getting larger by the day. I like to stick to 29 gallon tanks because a friend of mine helps me do a complete clean-out from time to time and she can lift a 29 gallon tank and we can rinse it out in the bathtub - not so with a 55 gallon tank. I've had to do this 3 times to cut the ammonia levels down and just get rid of tons of gunky stuff as well as snail overload. While I'd love to have bigger tanks, having more of the 29 gallon tanks is more practical for me. Plus I have an excess of dressers and tables that can carry the weight of a 29 gallon tank and are exactly the right size - all have lots of drawers for storing things. With a 55 gallon tank I would have to buy a stand - none of which I like under $500. Fewer fish, more tanks. Plus if I buy a 4th tank I can probably have room for just a couple more super-cool fish LOL. Just have to watch that overstocking.

I have....

1. 1.5 g
1. 2.5 g
1. 5 g
1 10 g

Who else has a “Baby tank”? Aka, a tank that you love over all your other tanks! :)

Four tanks

My 35 gallon tall hex tank is stocked as follows: 3 black skirt tetra, 9 Serpae tetra, one angel, one BN pleco,

My 29 gallon is stocked with: 4 spotted corys, 1 bn Pleco, 8 tiger barbs and 1 bolivian ram.

My 10 gallon planted tank: 5 harlequin rasboras, one neon tetra, and a large Nerite snail.

My 5 gallon tank: 1 Betta named Marley...he likes his privacy

Last edited:
These are in use:
(1) 150G
(1) 55G
(1) 45G
(2) 20G long
(2) 10G
(1) 5G

These are currently empty in storage:
(1) 5G
(1) 29G

I keep and breed mainly live- bearing fish
i started with the community take about 40 years ago i soon learnt that fish tanks can breed almost as fast as fish .

fish keeping can be so addictive I can't go past a fish shop I've got to go in and take a look lol.

fish keeping can be so addictive I can't go past a fish shop I've got to go in and take a look lol.
I think it’s safe to say, that we all have extreme MTS! Am I right? :rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back