How Many People Have

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

had both, sold the 360 because it was rubbish.

Now just have a PS3 and play Battlefield 1943 mainly, and GTA4 on occasion

i had both and sold the PS3 because imo the 360 is a far better gaming machine.

the ps3 was much better at the whole media centre thing but i've already got Sky+ HD and a blu ray player so i didn't see the point in keeping it

PS3 are much better than 360

got to agree with this here, if you go into the specs and all the ps3 hasnt been used to its full use yet, although wireless on the ps3 sucks bad...360 wins there any day lol, but

i have a ps3 i didnt like my 360 so didnt keep it :) only decent game for that was the last remnant which i now have on the pc, on the ps3,

street fighter 4 - man i cannot get enough of this game lol

Little big planet - me and the GF sit on it all night easily lol

PS3 are much better than 360

got to agree with this here, if you go into the specs and all the ps3 hasnt been used to its full use yet, although wireless on the ps3 sucks bad...360 wins there any day lol,

Ok I will admit I don't understand the full extent of games consoles, but surely the PS3 not using all its specs should tell you something? Why haven't they made games to take advantage of it?

I like the 360 simply because it has games I like. I can't think of a single game I would want to play that is on the PS3 (aside from Ghostbusters, and that is coming out on the Xbox later anyway).

2 PS3`s here and a 360 ( which seems to be forever being stripped due to a red light problem)... microsoft have had it back once, i wouldnt buy another one, but i love guitar hero on ps3

off subject a bit.. was in Game this morning as i fancied one of the new PSP`s for my son for Xmas... only to be told that ALL games etc have to be downloaded from sony( tho im sure there will be a way round that ;) ),and will never be availible to buy physically instore....so basicaly means when youve bought a game and you would normally go and trade it your stuck with it forever.. tho im supposing this will keep the value of 2nd hand kind of high..will have to wait and see how they perform, but i def wont be buying one could end up being the most expensive console out there in the long run... very disapointing

I "tried" my xbox last night ;) lol.

The build quality is better over sony, controllers feel solid (not like sony lightweight tac), easy to use/ navigate etc. And for the price (£200 with 2 games, wireless controller & headset) it is much better value for money over PS3. The only thing better on that is blu-ray on the spec which is one of the reasons i went with xbox.

I also have the elite version which i presume the have fixed the problem causing Rrod so i'm happy. So far they havent had any returns on it anyway associated with the problem. :)

I just need to get used to the controller/ new buttons now lol. For that short period i went on all seems well, and a worthy investment :good: I cant wait to get it up and running for good now :D lol.

I'm a 360 owner (I got the RRoD, will be sending it back in a day or two) and it's pretty good! Considering a PS3 though, no red rings from what I heard.
What I'm really waiting for is a Pandora!

I'm a 360 owner (I got the RRoD, will be sending it back in a day or two) and it's pretty good! Considering a PS3 though, no red rings from what I heard.

the PS3 has its share of problems, dry solder joints on the motherboard cause a similar problem to the RROD and the Blu-Ray players have been known to pack up (and if its over a year old sony will not repair it for free...)

Just got a PS3 - now bouncing off the walls waiting til Crimbo to see if someone buys me GT5 :drool:
For the time being I've nicked Dirt & F1 Championship off my father in law :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back