How Many Micro Wafers Per Cory

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

abbiebrown

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just purchased some cory, I've got a sample pack of micro wafers but i've no idea how many to put in for each cory! I've got two Panda's...

Thanks in advance!
good.gif

I would say 2 or 3 for both i have around 28ish corys in my community tank and i only feed them about 10 king British algae pellets a day missing Mondays and Saturdays and i have a bristlenose in there too that they have to fight off they will eat flake that sinks to the bottom that the other fish miss as well though, mine also love bloodworm and daphinia too i think its good to give them a variety of foods.

You should have around 6 minimum pandas really there alot better in groups so much more active they all follow each other about its alot better for them i think.

Good question but before any of the learned on here give any advice they may ask the following :)
1. How big is your tank ?
2. What are the dimensions ?
3. How established is your tank ?
4. Is it planted ?
5. What are your NH3/NO2/NO3 levels ?
6. Do you have an API liquid kit ?
7. Do you know cory's are a shoaling fish and should be kept at numbers of 6+ ?
8. What is your substrate because it should be sand for cory's
9. Colour of underwear ;-) ?
etc etc

soooo many questions!

tank is 30ltr biorb
well established
palnted
water quality checked regulary at lfs
was told 3 would be good, as i'm adding shrimp and a betta
substrate is sand (i modified the biorb)
underwear is green and white striped!

thanks!!!!
rolleyes.gif

Good luck with them, when kept in such small numbers they often spend the day hiding. How did you modify the tank to take sand out of interest?

Hi Tizer,

I removed the filter housing and all the horrible media, turned it up side down and filled the bottom hole with silicone...job done! Bought a Fluval mini filter and some sand! it was really easy and looks so much better
rolleyes.gif

Most reactions

Back