How Many Litres Water Change

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

BigbruiserAl

I ain't gettin on no plane fool
Reaction score
Was just thinking in a 7 days period how much water will you change from your tanks?

Does not matter about the size of the tank just how many litres in 7 days ?

It depends. I like to do two water changes a week, not because I need to but I like to. I usually do about 80% on my 60L tank just because I can, so 96 litres. This week I've been trying to breed my cories though, so I'm only doing about 40% changes so I can do them cold without making it too cold.

Over all my tanks I'd day around 80/100 litres a week, sometimes I'll do 2 water changes

hmmm im starting to think my 500L a week water changes explains the water bill then :rolleyes:

hmmm im starting to think my 500L a week water changes explains the water bill then :rolleyes:

I change about 80 litres a week which is less, about half, than I used to before I got a water meter, Hasn't made any difference to the water readings though so it's a genuine saving of money, and of course water (not that we are short in Cornwall, it rains all the time).

I change 4 gallons every week for my 20 gallon

ooh i`m in the 300 club, bout 300-350 per week between the 2 tanks

riffraff

16-20 l for my 48l per week
I'll prob do 65l per week for my 180....

Depends on the week and whether it looks like crap or not!
This week I did a 25 gallon change and a 15 gallon change in a week for my 29 and a 5 gallon on my 10 and a 2 gallon on my 5 so about 200-250 liters. I'd say 100-175 on a normal week though.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back