How Long The Fish Can Live Without Food?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Over 2 weeks, but glofish are actually genetically modified zebra danios, and these GloFish kits aren't sufficient for them. If you don't mind me asking, what size tank are they in with what filter?

Over 2 weeks, but glofish are actually genetically modified zebra danios, and these GloFish kits aren't sufficient for them. If you don't mind me asking, what size tank are they in with what filter?

I have 11 GloFish in a 20 Gallon Long tank. I have the fluval U2 internal filter!

I suppose that's ok, but we suggest a 4 ft tank for zebra danios, although that tank can work.

It doesn't, but that's hambone for ya lol.

pls excuse me. since this will be of similar topic.

i will be on a very short holiday to vietnam. the guppies will be without food for whole 3 days. will this be safe enough? will be ok if i fed my fish just before i left for the airport on thursday morning? then on monday afternoon, i'll be back home.

3 days is no issue at all.

Thk you.

I was back on Monday evening, thank God, all my fish survived.

I was worried with a batch of newly born albino fries that were born on Monday before I left on Thursday. Fries without food for complete 3 days! And they survived. What I did was to switch on the tank's light all the way and put those "grassy" plant(sorry I dont know its name) floating. I believe the fries must have some micro foods from that floating plant and algae.

Most reactions

trending

Back