What's new

How long have you been a member on the forums?

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰

jonny-5

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Just for fun, Everybody here has turned in for the night. So im a little bored..

Just wondering really how long you have all been a member on the forums?

Ive been a member since August 2005

I am a relative newcomer here, joining last June 2020, but I spent a while on a different fish forum before joining here.

I admit though i did go through a period of non activity, but did come on now & again to try & help if i could.
We were just setting up home back then, so things were difficult to juggle.
Now a House for 16 years, Marriage & 3 kids later, Back again, Now the kids are a lot older ?

I admit though i did go through a period of non activity, but did come on now & again to try & help if i could.
We were just setting up home back then, so things were difficult to juggle.
Now a House for 16 years, Marriage & 3 kids later, Back again, Now the kids are a lot older ?
That is good the hear, I have only been in fish keeping for five years now. I did do a 55 gallon tank years, ago. But that was before the internet and I had no clue what I was doing. The whole thing was a disaster and ended up using the tank for an iguana.
But today I know what I need to do and really am enjoying the hobby.

Ive always had fish but only kept corydoras & a few neons for a few years. I still have 1 of my Corys now from 2016, Which is amazing for me.
Hes been in 3 tanks & outlived quite a few others since ive had him

I’ve been here for over 7 years now. I’ve been a mod for almost 2 years. Along with other mod duties, I run our 3 contests.
Wait, you run contests on here? :lol:

I joined up in 2011, but I didn't get really active until the other forum I was involved in started dying out and I needed a new home. I miss some of my friends from over there, but I've found some new ones here.

Last edited by a moderator:
time for a brief commercial

Just 1 day left to enter Pet of the Month. Only two spots left. Will your pet be one of them. Enter Now!
and now back to our regularly scheduled program

Wait, you run contests on here? :lol:

I joined up in 2011, but I didn't get really active until the other forum I was involved in started dying out and I needed a new home. I miss some of my friends from over there, but I've found some new ones here.
tell your friends from the "other" forum, to join you here ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back