How Is Everyone?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

chrisbassist

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I've not had chance to get on here properly in a while. How is everyone?

I'm not bad, been busy sorting out a couple of websites, writing my book, transferring all my DVDs onto a hard drive so I can access them all through the menu system on my ps3. Once they're all done I may set up a server for it.

Trimmed the plants in my tank for the first time today too, jeeez they were getting long.

What has everyone else been up to?

Finally got over a weekend of being ill, my son shares everything with me :look:

Set up my new 60ltr tank, finishing some course work but my week has been pretty much bleak.

Just finishing my first year at college and loving the British summer. Keeping tuned into the world cup, despite England still firing blanks. Hopefully that will change come Wednesday :good:

Settled down in my part time job, looking to get extra hours during the summer hols B-)

Learning to drive, avout 6 lessons in now. Finding it good, hard work mastering the clutch but i'm on my way to it! :lol:
Back into rugby training in preperation for the start of the new season in september, also re-joined my gym last night on a 6 month deal.

Spare time, im out with the lads. Few trips to the cities and beaches, also playing on the PS3. MW2 mostly, ordered GH5 as I loved 3 and WT, also can't wait for the release of Gran Turismo 5 and GH6 in the autumn!

And finally keeping active on the forums :fish:

James. :music:

hi chris :D

ive got my mitts on another tank, this one measures 48 x 16 x 16, came with stand, hood, fluval 304 external, heater, 2 common plecos, 2 kuli loaches, 1 bronze cory and 2 barbs of some kind( silver with red fins / tips........... all for £25!. i have took the plecos into my lfs for a vacation.there too big for this tank, i need a 6 x 2 x 2 tank :good:

OH, and my corys have laid eggs allllllll-over my tank :lol:

Ace. Good luck with the fry.

I can't believe how little free time ive had recently. On the upside I've made great progress on my research into broadacre city.

FINALS lol and the moving is commencing :(

so pretty depressed but i hope this ends soon

same old for me, working and gym!

In the process of setting up a gaming website but tbh i cant really be bothered with it now!

Hows the training going for the marathon?

Hi,

Glad to have you back. Me? Lol, I've been using the phrases "when it rains, it pours" and "bring it on" a lot lately. Some great developments for me at the university where I work. It's going to cut into my TFF time.

Cheers.

Marathon training... Well, as far as weight loss (or just fat loss) my legs don't have any fat at all, but my belly is just as big as it was. I've taken to cycling every day, which if I'm honest is much more fun than the gym, and seems to be working a little better.

Been searching through my computers for things I like enough to go in my portfolio... But can't find much yet. So my site is still pretty empty cjblizzard.co.uk

the other site I've been working on is for neil Hutton, the drummer from benediction and stampin ground. Seriously ace drummer. And at least once it's launched I'll be able to add it to my portfolio.

If I'm honest, most of my time has been swallowed by my work with my broadacre city stuff. Unfortunately mr wright had some differing opinions to me, and even worse, he wrote them very intelligently, which makes it hard for me to formulate my own ideas.
So I've written about 15 pages on it so far, and I think it'll end up being about 80 before my designs, plus however many pages they take up. But I've set up a wiki on my mac, and made it available on my local network so I can "jot" notes and stuff.

And pretty excited, I'm ordering a new lens for my camera today, 4.5mm. Extreme wide angle fisheye lens.

I bought my first fish Saturday :) Which are doing really well then that night me and the girlfriend got a take away i got food poisoning and ive been ill since :sad:

Congrats on the fish, what did you get?

Hope you get well soon. Thankfully I've not had to deal with food poisoning before

really liking the site chris love your leopard photo especially!

I just finished my btec first ict technician course today :D now to try finding a plumber for my nvq next year lol long shot but does anyone know any plumbers looking for a apprentice in sheffield? lol

getting 3 cockatoo cichlids on thursday as well if the fish shop keept to their word and got them in for me (suggested by you chris if i remember correctly)

Ash

Thanks Chris ,and i bought 4 guppies and 1 Betta and atm there all getting along fine! , Ashley i finish my ICT btec fingers crossed tomorrow and cant wait lol.

Thanks ash. May well have been me.

I keep going through all the pics I've got and thinking they look like general snaps, not exactly great photos, so when I get my new lens I shall be setting myself some goals, hopefully I'll get a pic for each category of the digital photographer of the year competition, not that I could win it... Just gives me something to work on.

Also got 2 websites to add, just need to figure out the best way to present them. And when I finish my book it'll have it's own page there, plus need to get my blog sorted, and link to it... Lots to do.

Thinking about going to some motor racing events to try and get some good pics.

my dad often goes to british super bike and moto gp races in england and europe and gets some amazing pictures with a pretty crap camera just a normal digital one so you would get amazing ones! (guess its not a normal digital with talk of lenses)

look forward to seeing the updated site

ash

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back