How has fedex been lately?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

wtusa17

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I just got some oebt shrimp that got delayed and they all died with usps. The seller wants to send with fedex instead. How has fedex been lately?

I've had no issues with Fedex..generally they are on time and estimated times are good.

depends on distance and type of service selected
When I bought fish online, I usually paid extra for next day air delivery. Next day delivery is very expensive.

I send mine through Fed Ex (Canada, Toronto to Vancouver) about a month ago with no issues, you probably should be alright

Out of the handful of times I've used FedEx in recent months, only 1 had be delayed, not sure why it just got stuck at a facility for a day longer than it should have (I paid for overnight). Regardless the java moss from the order was half dead when it got here and had some bladder snails skulking about. Didn't use any of it.

Right now I have a new magnifying glass that's 5 days late through FedEx, but I believe it is the suppliers fault not shipment service (saying they had qty when they didn't at the time of order, I think).

Other than these 2, everything else has been on time with updated notifications.

You have the bear in mind that most courier firms have been running beyond capacity during the pandemic with more people ordering stuff online. Christmas levels of parcels.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back