How Do You Think These Will Look Together?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

hensonc4098

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I got bored, so I decided to try and plan the planting arrangements for the 180l, which hopefully the guy is gonna get back to me about pretty soon...

However. This is what I've come up with so far. Don't know what you all think of how it'll look or any improvements that you think could be made. Filtration will be by a tetratec ex1200 and planning on using FE CO[sub]2[/sub]. I have no idea about some of the plants like the nymphoides - I just saw it on TGM and went all ooooooo, like the little green guys out of toy story. Otherwise, I've just tried to vary colour and leaf shape between the plants, similar to a dutch scape, except with wood and breaking lots of rules.

DSC_1371.jpg

Going to buy a piece of wood like this once the tank is confirmed. I've drawn roughly a piece of wood just for illustration.

Let me know if you can't read my crazy writing or whatever :p I can try and computerise it if you can't.

Cheers guys.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Ah, great! I'd been looking for something vibrant green, not too cabombaish, but the limnophila seems to hit the spot - cheers :D Egeria was the only thing I could think of after thinking about all the other plants haha :lol:

No worries.IMO Egeria is more of a cold water plant.
Only ever had Limnophila Sessiflora (P@H sell it).It goes like a weed even in low tec.Be nice to see a different type, and what it looks like.
I now expect someone to chime in that they grow it.

Most reactions

Back