How do we feel about this..

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

I will buddy but it wonā€™t be till late tonight, out for lunch now.
Well maybe next contest. Voting ends at 12pm today.

Enjoy your lunch!

Well maybe next contest. Voting ends at 12pm today.

Enjoy your lunch!
Oops not voting I meant they stop accepting entries... Man I'm all clumsy today šŸ™„

I have a 50g with 25kg of rock and like 53 fish. Does this displace enough water for me to qualify? šŸ¤£
50g with 53 fish? What type of fish are they? That's a lot

48 rift lake cichlids
2 pictus catfish
1 bumblebee catfish
1 synodontis catfish
1 BN pleco
That's serious over stocking... Jeez... How long has that tank been set up?

That's serious over stocking... Jeez... How long has that tank been set up?
Since February, most of them arenā€™t anywhere near fully grown and still juvenile. Nitrates are always below 20 doing 75% water changes weekly . You need to overstock rift lakes due to aggression, I know Iā€™ve took it a little too far, I followed the advice of the LFS.. ide of rathered 30-35 but my parameters are all ok for now. If I run into problems later on Iā€™ll be rehoming

Since February, most of them arenā€™t anywhere near fully grown and still juvenile. Nitrates are always below 20 doing 75% water changes weekly . You need to overstock rift lakes due to aggression, I know Iā€™ve took it a little too far, I followed the advice of the LFS.. ide of rathered 30-35 but my parameters are all ok for now. If I run into problems later on Iā€™ll be rehoming
Ohhk... Yah... Especially the other fish caught in the crossfire like the pleco and catfish...

Seems like their in good hands though

Ohhk... Yah... Especially the other fish caught in the crossfire like the pleco and catfish...

Seems like their in good hands though
Thanks :) they are all happy doing well and itā€™s been a learning curve but itā€™s doing great :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back