HOW DO I USE MY BLOODY PHONE?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Ok I have looked up your phone you have "play store". Run your finger right to left or left to right over the screen and see if the screen changes.

if I swipe the screen from right to left I get 4 buttons above 3 buttons.
The top row of buttons are calender, camera, gmail & maps
The bottom row of buttons are the top half of a person, a telephone and messages

if I swipe the screen from right to left I get 4 buttons above 3 buttons.
The top row of buttons are calender, camera, gmail & maps
The bottom row of buttons are the top half of a person, a telephone and messages
And left to right what happens

Be nice to me, I said to myself I wasn't going to get involved in this. Three beers later here I am:);)

And left to right what happens
I get a white screen. At the top is G with a microphone and updates. Under that is "Keep up with your favorite topics" then "Turn on"

--------------------
I t looks like you must slide up on the screen to access apps on your phone.
If is slide the screen up, I get Calender, calculator, camera, clock, contacts, download, drive, duo, file manager, fm radio, gmail, google, keep notes, maps, messages, music, photos, settings, telephone, video and voice recorder

So what happens if you go from your front screen right to left then up
I get the same buttons as when I just swipe from right to left
Calender, calculator, camera, clock, contacts, download, drive, duo, file manager, fm radio, gmail, google, keep notes, maps, messages, music, photos, settings, telephone, video and voice recorder

-------------------
I have a Google button. It has a white screen with "Keep up with your favorite topics", and "Turn on"

At the bottom of that screen it has Discover, Updates, Search, Recent, More.

If I click More, I get Sign in, Personal Search, Customise Widget, Settings, Send feedback, Help

I get the same buttons as when I just swipe from right to left
Calender, calculator, camera, clock, contacts, download, drive, duo, file manager, fm radio, gmail, google, keep notes, maps, messages, music, photos, settings, telephone, video and voice recorder

-------------------
I have a Google button. It has a white screen with "Keep up with your favorite topics", and "Turn on"

At the bottom of that screen it has Discover, Updates, Search, Recent, More.

If I click More, I get Sign in, Personal Search, Customise Widget, Settings, Send feedback, Help
Flipping stupid phone, you need a youngster to help. I'm too old to get my head round that. Why the flipping heck do you want to read QR codes anyhow, I have never read one in my life even though someone told me they were wonderful, and I needed the app.

Flipping stupid phone, you need a youngster to help. I'm too old to get my head round that. Why the flipping heck do you want to read QR codes anyhow, I have never read one in my life even though someone told me they were wonderful, and I needed the app.
Yeah, where's a 6 year old when you need one to program the phone :)

Stupid phone company told me to download their app so I can check how much time and data is left on the prepaid phone. They said download it from the website. So I went to the website and tried to scan it following their directions and it doesn't do anything. I asked them for help and spent 2 hours bashing my head against the windscreen before telling them to fuplie off and slamming my laptop shut.

Plus the government keeps telling everyone to scan their phones on the QR codes at shops and stuff.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back