How Do I Find A Post?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Miles_hot

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I got some great advice on feed for the new fish but I can't for the life of me track it down! I've tried the search function and it seems not to like me as it can't even find posts with my user name and tiger! Without going through every post I've made in the last 2 months how the devil do I find this advice??

Feeling stupid here so take pity on me :)
cry1.gif
blink.gif

Hi Miles

I'm quite new on here so i may be wrong, apologies if i am but can't you go to your own profile where theres a tab at the top where you can check the topics you have started? That's if the advice you got was thru a topic you started and not on another thread :)

Sam

Go into your profile and on the left there is an option 'find my content', you'll find it that way :good:

sadly chaps that isn't working = find my content means that I need to go through all that I've written (good for the ego, bad for the brain) and my topics just doesn't seem to be throwing up the answers (not least because it's not a complete list).

Ah well, I guess I'll just have to wade through my posts! There is karma in the universe after all :) :)

Miles

You may be getting different behaviors depending on the "skin" you have chosen down at the very bottom. For instance, I have been using the "Gray Lustrous" skin more lately and having better access to a number of the functions such as search. Try out the various ones and see if you find differences.

WD

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back