How do bristlenose become pregnant

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
How young you are matters in terms of education - often you just haven't had time to learn. That'll come. It doesn't mean you can't know more than people way older than you. There are people running all over the media talking flat earth, supporting the murderous political movements their great grandathers fought against and sticking their fingers in their ears whenever they hear something inconvenient. Any 12 year can outlearn those guys already.
You gain experience by being open to it, and to being alive long enough to see the possibilities. When youi're 15, 12 looks young. When you're 9, 12 is ancient. At 25, 20 looks young. At my age, everyone looks young.
I agree, but as said trying to put things in perspective. I don't want to react rude to someone who hasn't the skills / ability yet.

The answers on the questions asked are commonly found on the internet / in books without any effort.

Let's put it differently : I am willing to share info and try to help someone out if someone is young, inexperienced or need help in another way but don't want to take the time and effort to answer question to someone who won't take any effort themselves to get info commonly available.

But maybe I'd better rest my case and push the ignore button here. I am simply on a different frequency I think.

Apologies in advance. As said not meand to be rude or so.

I agree, but as said trying to put things in perspective. I don't want to react rude to someone who hasn't the skills / ability yet.

The answers on the questions asked are commonly found on the internet / in books without any effort.

Let's put it differently : I am willing to share info and try to help someone out if someone is young, inexperienced or need help in another way but don't want to take the time and effort to answer question to someone who won't take any effort themselves to get info commonly available.

But maybe I'd better rest my case and push the ignore button here. I am simply on a different frequency I think.

Apologies in advance. As said not meand to be rude or so.
Why ignore? This doesn't seem like a reason to push the ignore button....

@DoubleDutch - I thought you had a good approach here. People need to learn how to learn independently, and there are a lot of adults who oppose teaching that. There is a great need to control learning and channel it in our various societies.

I respect someone who asks genuine questions, and hope that for basic knowledge, they'll learn as they go. I taught 14 year olds with astonishing knowledge, and others with great intelligence but no content. I've also taught kids who spent their free time trolling because it made them feel smart and important. It's good to be aware that's out there, but not to see it where it isn't. To me, you pointed out something important.

OK- it is time for the real facts. The storkfish delivers fry to the parents when there is nobody around to witness it.
Wait. That killie that won't breed for me. It's a jumper. I have a tight lid on the tank. A lightbulb has illuminated!

Ok I quess I’m young now
Don't take it wrong. It's already explained how it was meant. It's also not a shame if you don't have a lot of knowledge. It's a learning curve we all went through. We were young once as well. Almost every youngster think they know a lot. I wasn't any different. And when one gets older, the view on things can change. And as it was already said: look at it in perspective... There's nobody on this forum who has tried to offend you by any means. All that's been said, was all well meant. We're all here to help eachother no matter ones age.
As you age you gain more wisdom and ultimately knowledge.
That's the general way how things should go. But I do know some people that haven't...
I've got to agree with this...

The male fertilizes the eggs after they're laid by the female. BN's don't get pregnant.

So you're breeding fish (for a while?) but don't know how. You hear differerent things from some people ? Think info about this is found in books (those paper things) and the internet.
I’ve been looking on the internet I can’t find anything about it

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back