How can one fish make you so angry

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

I'm sorry, but I'm kind of growing to like the little bugger :lol:

He has all his own character and personality even if its eating all his tankmates for fun at your annoyance and expenses!

Got a feeling the Oscar will even eat the piranhas too even if you had a large enough tank for them :X
From what I've heard about them in the past from other keepers, believe it or not, piranhas are quite docile, will only attack sick or dying livestock, rarely will they attack healthy livestock!
(unless of course they're starving or something I suppose!)

Quite a boring fish specie actually imho :/
Of course aside from the ferocious attacks that one sees on nature documentaries its quite enthralling to watch!!
Itā€™s real personality , from what iv witnessed today it could easily add my electric blue acara to its murder list but it lives with them no issue , I really wanna chase it with my net for a bit itā€™s really annoyed me lol

Sounds like mature fish are your only option for adding dither stock :(. Or you could get more cichlids :)

Blimey really surprised itā€™s taken silver dollars nightmare! Always the risk with these fish though - wouldnā€™t have believed a 7 inch fish could take a 4 inch fish that gulper catfish territory!!!

Blimey really surprised itā€™s taken silver dollars nightmare! Always the risk with these fish though - wouldnā€™t have believed a 7 inch fish could take a 4 inch fish that gulper catfish territory!!!
mate so angry with it went to warf got lost but got there didnā€™t get no hoplos cus really couldnā€™t decide so got the CT and SD n it was a mess lol canā€™t help but laugh about it but itā€™s really annoyed me lol I thought it started attacking my eba after itā€™s murder spree but no it found one last Columbian hiding with my pleco , it has marks from where the silver dollars had a fight back but itā€™s happy as Larry looking at me like feed me more

I suppose the question you have to ask now is how safe are your acaras when the oscar starts packing on some size...

I suppose the question you have to ask now is how safe are your acaras when the oscar starts packing on some size...
The moment I lose one of those he will have to be rehomed because thatā€™s saying to me nothing can go with him other than big fish my hope of a semi biotope is gone lol

They do say Oscars are very intelligent.
Well I hope it can read my mind looking at me like a puppy the thing is a shark it owes me 35Ā£ .. no prawns for him this month lmao

Attachments

• 474E4F90-1AF9-4B33-8D31-92AC9858D359.jpeg
    474E4F90-1AF9-4B33-8D31-92AC9858D359.jpeg
    228.4 KB · Views: 65
It is a lovely looking fish Iv never saw one so dark and black before normally have more grey and orange but Iā€™m not itā€™s friend today I was like. Kid in tht shop buying my fish got home all happy waited 20 mins floating them making sure all temp was good n poof gone lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back