NM

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Nice tank, too bad about the reflections though! They could be doing all sorts in there but you can't see them!

So they're nocturnal?

What do they do all day??

I guess you wouldn't know, too many reflections 😂

They creep me out in a cute alien kind of way but I suppose alien cuddles are quite sweet...

I don't see the fascination myself...what's the point? They're not colourful, they're not active and you can't handle them....🤷‍♀️ each to their own. Give me a great big colourful and boisterous Boesemani anyday! Now him I could watch all day long!

Last edited:
I do have some 😁 but they're still small, so their colours haven't developed so strikingly yet...looking forward to that day!

I don't see the fascination myself...what's the point? They're not colourful, they're not active and you can't handle them....🤷‍♀️ each to their own. Give me a great big colourful and boisterous Boesemani anyday! Now him I could watch all day long!
Not colorful?! When was the last time you had a pink aquatic animal?!:rofl:

I love my 3. They each have their own personality. The yellow one is always out and about looking for food or exploring. He lives to wiggle under his almond leave or sit in the teacup. Kirby swims all over all the time. The other pink one is kind of shy. Don’t see him much.

Cichla-orinocensis-Orinoco-Peacock-Bass-6.png

I have some of these too, sunset dwarf...they'll look like that when they mature

Not colorful?! When was the last time you had a pink aquatic animal?!:rofl:

I love my 3. They each have their own personality. The yellow one is always out and about looking for food or exploring. He lives to wiggle under his almond leave or sit in the teacup. Kirby swims all over all the time. The other pink one is kind of shy. Don’t see him much.
Without being crude my dear Olive, it looks like an underwater willy! 🤪

I want to see the pair in action! No idea why Sally is being all bashful.
How do you tell them apart? I mean like "what are their distinguishing features" not like "whaaaaat how is it possible to tell them apart!". We have two rough coated collies, one is brown and one is mostly white. I once had a friend (back when I had friends) ask me how on earth I could tell them apart. I pointed out that they were completely different different colors, for starters! It is crazy how when you are around an animal everyday, even if it is almost identical to another animal, you learn to tell them apart just by subtle differences in something like face shape!

Edit: oops, just saw that you said Mander was larger!

Most reactions

trending

Back