mrscullen5373

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
description

25 gallon tank
1 male German Blue Ram
6 Rummy nose tetra
5 cherry barb

I would like some gourami's but i dont know which!

I have had 2 male (would you believe!) Honey Gourami's together once and they lived for many years together peacefully without any fighting but maybe the odd fin flaring (which incidently brought up their colours beautifully!) I loved them both very much and was very upset when they died (strangly the 2nd one seem to mourn after the first died and went soon after)
Anyway they were gorgeous little darlings who always came to greet me whenever I entered the room, when i put my finger in the tank they would both swim inbetween my fingers and bat there tales against me =)

I would love to own some more Honey Gourami's but i think this time if i get some it will be 1 male and 2 females.
I know they wont be the same but i am hoping they will have similar temperaments.
But i have recently fallen in love with the Sparkling Gourami for many reasons.
I dont know which to choose?
Has anyone had any bad experiences with the Sparkling G's - aggression or otherwise?

Can i maybe keep both the sparkling and honey?

Which do you think?

Which one would you choose?

Please dont suggest other gourami's too me i only would want one of the two
Thanks X x x x

description

25 gallon tank
1 male German Blue Ram
6 Rummy nose tetra
5 cherry barb

I would like some gourami's but i dont know which!

I have had 2 male (would you believe!) Honey Gouramis's together once and they lived for many years together peacefully without any fighting but maybe the odd fin flaring (which incidently brought up their colours beautifully!) I loved them both very much and was very upset when they died (strangly the 2nd one seem to mourn after the first died and went soon after)
Anyway they were gorgoues little darlings who always came to greet me whenever I entered the room, when i put my finger in the tank they would both swim inbetween my fingers and bat there tales against me =)

I would love to own some more Honey Gourami's but i think this time if i get some it will be 1 male and 2 females.
I know they wont be the same but i am hoping they will have similar temperaments.
But i have recently fallen in love with the Sparkling Gourami for many reasons.
I dont know which to choose?
Has anyone had any bad experiences with the Sparkling G's - aggression or otherwise?

Can i maybe keep both the sparkling and honey?

Which do you think?

Which one would you choose?

Please dont suggest other gourami's too me i only would want one of the two
Thanks X x x x

Out of those 2, my fav is Sparkling Gouramis, Im gonna add a trio of them to my tank soon. I just find Honey Gouramis very cheap and tacky and rubbish. :p But maybe the Sparkling Gouramis would be too small for your tank. -_-

[/quote]

Out of those 2, my fav is Sparkling Gouramis, Im gonna add a trio of them to my tank soon. I just find Dwarf Gouramis very cheap and tacky and rubbish. :p But maybe the Sparkling Gouramis would be too small for your tank. -_-
[/quote]

Thanks for replying.
I don't want Dwarf gourami's (colisa lalia)
http://badmanstropicalfish.com/profiles/profile124.html

I would like either sparkling
http://badmanstropicalfish.com/profiles/profile133.html

Or HONEY GOURAMI
http://badmanstropicalfish.com/profiles/profile2.html

:lol:
OK lol.
I dont like the honey gourami either :sick: and I dont think they could co-exist with Sparkling Gouramis.

hehe ok i love them both so it looks like my best bet might but with the honeys
still deciding . . .

I dont like HOneys but in your case i would recommend them

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back