Honest opinions on my tank?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I LOVE the branch/root and the round stones in the tank!!

I could also put my QT ( quarantine tank I assume? 😅) in the TOTM just for the giggles xD I think the background appear on the tank is HIDDEOUS, I defdi ilty want to get that one replaced at some point with a nice stone looking oneahbe, similar to my main tanks!

Just imagine making an absolutely HIDDEOUS/ cringe worthy tank just for fun for the TOTM, that would be amazing ngl xD

Last edited:
I LOVE the branch/root and the round stones in the tank!!

I could also put my QT ( quarantine tank I assume? 😅) in the TOTM just for shits and giggles xD I think the background appear on the tank is HIDDEOUS, I defdi ilty want to get that one replaced at some point with a nice stone looking oneahbe, similar to my main tanks!

Just imagine making an absolutely HIDDEOUS/ cringe worthy tank just for fun for the TOTM, that would be amazing ngl xD
Thank you.

Yah you could, your QT tank is definitely better looking than most lol... If we had a QT totm competition, you may just win with your QT tank but we don't have that... lol.

(Also just a small side note, we try to keep this site family friendly and therefore refrain from cursing.)

Thank you.

Yah you could, your QT tank is definitely better looking than most lol... If we had a QT totm competition, you may just win with your QT tank but we don't have that... lol.

(Also just a small side note, we try to keep this site family friendly and therefore refrain from cursing.)
1. I am very Suprised to hear that, I don't really think my qt tank looks amazing or noteworthy at all 🤣

And sorry, I edited it out, I didn't thik about thay since it's kind of a saying, but your absolutely right 🙃

1. I am very Suprised to hear that, I don't really think my qt tank looks amazing or noteworthy at all 🤣

And sorry, I edited it out, I didn't thik about thay since it's kind of a saying, but your absolutely right 🙃
The last totm contest we had, barely anyone entered... So me and a few others put our "ugly" QT tanks in and then some others started entering 🤣... It was pretty funny ngl.

That's sounds amazing, I defdi ilty will check out the TOTM and see what's been entered 😍 submitting and voting sounds like alot of fun!

No problem. It's common for people to curse so sometimes it just slips out. (I don't curse even off the forum) But I do understand that it can be hard not to when it's something you do normally.

No problem. It's common for people to curse so sometimes it just slips out. (I don't curse even off the forum) But I do understand that it can be hard not to when it's something you do normally.
It's not like I am very faul mouthed lol 🤣
Just ocaaaasionally a curse or two emphasise what I want to say, if you know what I mean 🤣

EDIT: I found where to submit, but WHEN do I submit for the August one? Do Isubmit in in July, can I submit it now? Where do we find the rules/requirements and do we have to attach that paper with the TOFR August? Thingy?

It's not like I am very faul mouthed lol 🤣
Just ocaaaasionally a curse or two emphasise what I want to say, if you know what I mean 🤣

EDIT: I found where to submit, but WHEN do I submit for the August one? Do Isubmit in in July, can I submit it now? Where do we find the rules/requirements and do we have to attach that paper with the TOFR August? Thingy?
I know what you mean lol

So the moderators will post a thread each month about the competition and the rules of it. That's the time to submit your tank or pet (Depending on the type of competition). Then they will wait a week or so to get as many people as they can to get in (but they only accept a certain amount of entries)

Okay, thank you very much for the info! So at the beginning of August, I'll have to keep an eye out for that forum from the mods to submit?

Okay, thank you very much for the info! So at the beginning of August, I'll have to keep an eye out for that forum from the mods to submit?
Yes. Each month there is a contest. Right now we're doing bettas for this month but entries are closed off now... I do not know what the theme is for next month but we'll see. I'm hoping it's the 16 gallons or more contest!! Then I can finally put my tank in! And maybe you can put yours in!

Also you don't necessarily need to look out for the new threads. Usuay there is a banner or sign near the top of the site saying what contest were doing and you can click on it

Oh, that is interesting to know!
I know the mod on page one said that for August it was 30+ gallons and I could enter it for thay contest! So I just assumed that my tank wasn't suitable for July ^~^

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back