Home And Away

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

karen4kevin

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Does any one watch home and away?. I never used to but past few months i have found it good well it passes the time between richard and judy and Hollyoaks :lol:.

Karen.

Yeah thats ok i guess but home and away is just getting good, and in neighbours the story lines a bit drab at the mo i fink any way.

Hmmm might have to check it out one night haven't caught up on it for at least six months poss even a year last thing I remember was Haley (I think) being pregers!

Yeah thats the story line at the mo, Shes preggers thinks kims the dad but hes not scott is amanda nos but is not letting on, etc i have read up on whts gonna happen tho as its been aired in oz already :lol:

Used to watch it but it clashed with Simpsons on channel 4! I prefer neighbours personally

i found it clashed with the paint drying, or sticking needles in my eyes..

Squid

My favourite line ever said by a character in a soap was Alf to Ailsa..... "ailsa,stop behaving like a pork chop!!"......haven't stopped laughing over that one to this day. :lol:

I watch it every night since it started and have done since the beginning (was preggie at the time it started) just got into it while resting!!! It went off air for years then watched again since it came back. Think Alf sally eireen and coleen are the origionals sometimes Pippa and a couple of others pop back for a funeral :lol:

the two biggest mistakes Australia made were Home And Away and Neighbours

:p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back