Hmmm...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Nuttygal! :0)

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Sorry, very quick question, could I put my betta with my 2 black moors? :) I have tried posting this in the betta section but no one has replied yet - I would have waited but it's urgent. The reason why is that I've managed to spawn my bettas, and the bubbas have hatched, now I need to move him but he wouldn't be compatible in any of my other tanks for various reasons. It wouldn't be for long, but I just need to check anyway. :D

:X Doh! I don't know what I'm going to do with the male then! He was only putting the eggs in the nest a few hours ago, so I thought it was going to be a few days yet before they hatched, so I thought I'd have plenty of time to go and buy a new tank for him! :crazy:

shouldn't the male care for tnhe fry for a couple of days before actually eating them?

can't you go and get him a one gallon bowl or an empty 5 gallon tank?

nooo.black moors need cold water bettasare tropical,black moors get quite big and will eat anyhting that can fit in their mouths including fins which isnt good for a betta!also the moors grow 2wice as quick in warm watermabe for afew days but not for long

What was he in before? Why can't he go back in there? I wouldn't risk it, I don't think its about him eating the fry, I thought it was that he can't look after them any more...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back