DSC00263.jpg

DSC00293.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00182.jpg

Nice pictures!

:coolpics:

Question, do you have 4 bettas in that tank? Or are they different tanks? I think it would be interesting to see how they would do in a single tank, with massive amounts of plants. neat setup either way!

is that finrot in teh last pic ? :crazy:

nice looking tank n fish, i like the snails, which i never have dun b4 :good:

is that finrot in teh last pic ? :crazy:

i think it is something :angry: hes always had a bit of a dark spot there for ages an getting bigger, i always just assumed it was a color change or something. looks kinda fuzzy up near his body :(

How long have his fins been like that? :crazy: i don't think i've ever seen it that bad

hes always had a bit of a dark spot there so i never figured much of it getting bigger. had the blackness for over year. he always eats an swims fine and made his bubble nests so i had no reason to figure there was something wrong :( now i feel bad an i was gone for over a month so maybe i just didnt notice the difference :angry: he always lays on the bottom where you cant see him too

Finrot can progress into body rot, which is deadly I suspect it may have started body rot and its causing him pain so hes lieing on the bottom. Water change and meds asap!

Edit: He has body rot based on the photos.

I see a senegal in one of those pics.... how big is that tank?

I have two female bettas and I wanted to put them in a ten gallon together but I was told they would fight in just a pair. How do you keep yours so peaceful??? :#

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back