Hint for lost fish or to Catch fish..

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

sexyNjig

Reaction score
Today was funny just thought i would share what i learned with u today

LOST FISH?
I brought a mardarin fish like last month and it went missing this whole week. I was looking for him in the tank for this whole week. I thought he died but i was amazed because he was so healthy. Today Luckily I found him. He was in the little tube before it goes into the sump (with the little teeth box). What's the thing called? It was trying to fight the current. I only saw him because he was inside the clear tube. I was soo happy. Anyways. I think he's doing fine. Can't believe he was there for a whole week. LOL.. tough fish. So if ur HEALTHY fish or mardarin is lost check there. Wonder what he ate for a week.. he doesn't eat flakes or shrimp but off the LR..

CATCH FISH?
everyone knows the headache it can be to catch a damn fish... damn traps don't work for crap! and u def. don't wanna remove all ur LR and plants to catch a sick or unwanted fish. And tangs don't even starve since they can eat algae so good luck catching them.. when i wanna catch my fish, i turn off the lights wait till they go to sleep.. and with a quick scope.. GOT HIM.... best way to catch fish in my opinion....

BTW.. damn

I leave them all day without food and feed them in the late evening. I hold a frozen brine shrimp cube in the water and they come to hand feed. With my other hand I net the little blighter.

to catch freshwater fish i just turn off every thign that makes bubbles(filter pump ect.) and wait for them to coem to the top for air... -_-

to catch freshwater fish i just turn off every thign that makes bubbles(filter pump ect.) and wait for them to coem to the top for air...

That would only work for fish with a labyrinth but even gouramis have gills too. Turning it off to allow the oxygen levels of the water to become depleted is just cruel.

Most reactions

Back