Hillstream Loach

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

It's all going well, mate thank you :)

I did lose one of the fish; I think it was injured while being caught tbh, but the other five are doing well, and at least some of them are eating catfish sinkers now, plus I have a good spot on the waterfall in my garden that's perfect for growing algae on rocks :D

Was just looking at your set up; it's looking great after it's 'tart up' ;)

Still no pics though, my phone camera just won't pick them up :rolleyes:

It's all going well, mate thank you :)

I did lose one of the fish; I think it was injured while being caught tbh, but the other five are doing well, and at least some of them are eating catfish sinkers now, plus I have a good spot on the waterfall in my garden that's perfect for growing algae on rocks :D

Was just looking at your set up; it's looking great after it's 'tart up' ;)

Still no pics though, my phone camera just won't pick them up :rolleyes:

Sounds good apart from the loss. They are awkward to catch though. Good news on them eating the pellets as well.

How is the algae / biofilm in the tank coming along?

Its 'allowed' in the dining room with my other tank now so it was worth it. Got a bit of a fish room going on :lol:

The biofilm is coming on leaps and bounds :)

Having the light on 18 hours a day, and the fact that one end of the tank is three feet away from the (glass panelled) back door, is helping a lot! Of course, being fish, they like the other end better :rolleyes:

I might try and move the filter so the stronger flow is towards the 'greener' end, but it'll mean shelling out for an extension lead; the lead on the filter is just a few inches too short (aren't they always?!).

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back