Higher Temp Corydora Species

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Speaking of temperature, it would be pretty cool to have a little add-on to the forum that can automatically insert a converted fahrenheit or celsius temperature into your post so you don't have to look up the equivalent in either one. I've used C my entire life, and isn't used to F temperatures and have to google it every time.
Look under "useful links".

I hate the endless conversions, even with a calculator. Fahrenheit is a bizarre system, but some places cling to it and aquarists seem forever doomed to have to jump back and forth.

Meanwhile, Bolivians would work.

Sounds good, the lower end of the temp scale was just from a basic initial google search, but I have also planned to have my tank in the temperature region you describe.

Speaking of temperature, it would be pretty cool to have a little add-on to the forum that can automatically insert a converted fahrenheit or celsius temperature into your post so you don't have to look up the equivalent in either one. I've used C my entire life, and isn't used to F temperatures and have to google it every time.

There is a conversion chart for volume, measurements and temperature. Link is the first in the list on the right side of the page. You obviously have to enter a vale to get the equivalents, but it is quick.

Something to recognize when considering the temperature range for a species is that the reliable sites give the range within which the species should manage, but not necessarily lont-term at the extremes (lower or upper). Mid-range is usually best, with tolerances OK during say a summer heat wave, or for treatment of "x" with increased temperature. As I said, fish being endothermic means water temperature is a significant issue for their health.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back