High quality silk plants?

MojoFish

Reaction score
I’m in the Uk... anyone recommend any high quality silk plant brands you’d recommend?
Ones that last and look realistic?

PorshaF

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Marina Ecoscapers
are modelled after actual plants, i found them on Amazon. Maybe $15-25USD per plant depending on size, no algae or shredding, no broken pieces or staining either. I have a few different ones from them and i like them

MammaBearinTN

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Marina Ecoscapers
are modelled after actual plants, i found them on Amazon. Maybe $15-25USD per plant depending on size, no algae or shredding, no broken pieces or staining either. I have a few different ones from them and i like them
Thanks for that info. The only real plants I use in my quarantine tank and betta tank are floating plants. I'm going to try ordering some of these.

OP
M

MojoFish

Reaction score
Marina Ecoscapers
Brill thanks they do look good... worth it if they don’t fade which has been my experience in the past with cheaper alternatives

Most reactions

trending