High quality silk plants?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

MojoFish

Reaction score
Iā€™m in the Uk... anyone recommend any high quality silk plant brands youā€™d recommend?
Ones that last and look realistic?

Marina Ecoscapers
are modelled after actual plants, i found them on Amazon. Maybe $15-25USD per plant depending on size, no algae or shredding, no broken pieces or staining either. I have a few different ones from them and i like them

Marina Ecoscapers
are modelled after actual plants, i found them on Amazon. Maybe $15-25USD per plant depending on size, no algae or shredding, no broken pieces or staining either. I have a few different ones from them and i like them
Thanks for that info. The only real plants I use in my quarantine tank and betta tank are floating plants. I'm going to try ordering some of these.

Marina Ecoscapers
Brill thanks they do look good... worth it if they donā€™t fade which has been my experience in the past with cheaper alternatives

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back