High ammonia with certain plants?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I always tell people to start with stemmed plants then move on to the others, you are doing it the other way around. Some of those plants you have chosen are slow growing and hard to get established, what you need to do is get an environment going that wants plants to grow.

I always tell people to start with stemmed plants then move on to the others, you are doing it the other way around. Some of those plants you have chosen are slow growing and hard to get established, what you need to do is get an environment going that wants plants to grow.
Well, heres the thing... Those are the only plants I want. So the 4 I want is java moss, java ferns, red root floaters, and anubias coffeefolia... I'm not doing any substrate-rooted plants or a plant like hornwort that looks weird when floating...

I also dont mind waiting for my tank to cycle or at least wait till it nears the end...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back