Hiatus On Fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Crossfire

Cogito Ergo Sum
Reaction score
Well, i didn't know where else to post this, but if its in the wrong section i'm sorry...I would just like to announce that i will be on a hiatus from the forum and fishkeeping :sad: . I was planning on beginning my tank set up and fishless cycling this week, but i can no longer do it. My beloved manx cat Tater is in the end stages of heart failure, and his treatment has taken $900 away, and i only have some of the meds...The vet says he only has a maximum of 6 months to live, and my family and myself are emotionally in a bad place :-( :-( Also, the very expensive treatment has sucked out the funds of my tank set up, and have had to sacrifice most of my summer plans to help pay for Taters' meds :-( :-( :-( Don't know when I'll be back..... so goodbye for now :byebye:

So sorry this is happening. It's just so sad when a pet is nearing the end. Join us again when you're ready.
flowers.gif

I am very sorry to hear of your pet's sickness. I'm sure that all in all you gave Tater a great life. Likewise to the above post, come back if you are ready. We understand your situation, and it's a tough one.

Poor Tater; the pets you have now must come before any plans you've made for other things :-(

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back