Hi 👋

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Welcome to the forum; you have found a good place.

Your tank looks pretty nice as to a basic setup but, still, for a healthy tank, I would have to suggest that you get some live plants. To be honest my current tank is my first fully live plant setup and I'm happy I did it.
I just got paid and went a bit crazy. Live plants will be featured in the next pic 😬 keeps your fingers crossed for me.
We started with plastic plants and bright blue and green stones, my 7 year old picked a goldfish.. 18 months later and we’re starting again… staying away from gf too..
The plants in my tank don’t need co2 or anything special, I’ve just stuck them in the gravel and they’re all ok, I gave them root tabs after three weeks.
Soak the plants before adding them to the tank so you don’t introduce any snails etc..
They also speed up the cycling process too :)
I ordered some of the vallisnaria you suggested and some of those moss ball things. 🤞

5E676173-09C7-436D-8CF4-F3817A72219E.jpeg

I added some live plants and a few more bits. Cloudiness only cleared today but I’m pretty happy with how it’s looking. Can’t wait to get some fish once all the levels are perfect.

View attachment 168194
I added some live plants and a few more bits. Cloudiness only cleared today but I’m pretty happy with how it’s looking. Can’t wait to get some fish once all the levels are perfect.
I had a thought which is usually a dangerous thing for me to do. ;) If you went a bit more horizontal with the heater and moved to the right it would almost be invisible behind the rocks.

Hi and welcome to our forum... :hi:
That's a colorful tank, you've got there...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back