Hi!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Hi Clown, okay so I really like guppies and tetras, and zebras too. I was looking at YouTube vids earlier and I need to get the tank in and filled... add the plants, sand I want sand as I want cory’s and the fins get hurt with gravel right? I think it’s all about patience at this stage, just build it all up gradually?
"I think it’s all about patience at this stage, just build it all up gradually?"

100% correct, nothing good happens fast in fishkeeping...

Hi Clown, okay so I really like guppies and tetras, and zebras too. I was looking at YouTube vids earlier and I need to get the tank in and filled... add the plants, sand I want sand as I want cory’s and the fins get hurt with gravel right? I think it’s all about patience at this stage, just build it all up gradually?
Sand is preferred for Corys yes.

Youll need to check your water hardness on your suppliers website. Just add your postcode where they ask. Hopefully it’ll give you an answer in numbers and it’ll match your preferred fishes requirements.
For instance:
Guppies: 143-536ppm
Zebra: 90-357ppm
Neon Tetras: 18-215ppm
Im presuming you mean Neon Tetras because there are hundreds of different tetra types.

Your tanks virtually the same size as mine, just slightly larger. If you really like the look of zebras aThe a look at the long finned ones.

4D5E2FA9-7AFB-43B8-B061-A911899214B0.jpeg

The tank is now ready for some fish I think...?! Any suggestions from what I have done so far...

Attachments

• 7CBEA4C4-EFA8-4E47-9FD9-311730EB9261.jpeg
    7CBEA4C4-EFA8-4E47-9FD9-311730EB9261.jpeg
    254.4 KB · Views: 33

Most reactions

trending

Back