hi!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

lavathebetta

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i have two tanks, both planted! one with 3 endlers and 3 corydoras and another with a single betta.

Oh I really wanna get Endlers soon - any tank pics to share :wub: :fish::hi: welcome to the forum.

thanks! i totally recommend them :) and not yet as i am putting the finishing touches on the tank and also am dealing with a potential illness on one of the corydoras in the tank so i'm trying to figure that out first.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Would love to see picture of tanks!

thanks! i totally recommend them :) and not yet as i am putting the finishing touches on the tank and also am dealing with a potential illness on one of the corydoras in the tank so i'm trying to figure that out first.
Hope your Cory is ok. Lots of great help available here for illnesses.

Welcome to the forum :hi:

I like endlers too, had a bunch of them in a 3 foot tank, nice active little guys.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Would love to see picture of tanks!

so i took a pic of one of my tanks as two people asked for pics (the other is not close to done), but i am still fiddling around with the layout and waiting for my background plants (guppy grass) to grow in! if you have any tips or ideas for how i can make this tank look better is it super appreciated :)
IMG_20200914_113205.jpg

Oh I really wanna get Endlers soon - any tank pics to share :wub: :fish::hi: welcome to the forum.

took a pic! this is one of the tanks and i am still messing around with how i want it to look, and waiting for the background plants to grow in so the back looks a little bare sadly. the other tank is not close to done but i will share it once i finish! i'm still looking for a nice spiderwood piece.

IMG_20200914_113205.jpg

so i took a pic of one of my tanks as two people asked for pics (the other is not close to done), but i am still fiddling around with the layout and waiting for my background plants (guppy grass) to grow in! if you have any tips or ideas for how i can make this tank look better is it super appreciated :)
View attachment 117114
It actually looks good right now!

I would add a black background, (black trash bags are cheap and effective. One of the best ways IMO) get some taller plants for the back, (Anacharis, Amazon Swords, etc.) and wipe down the glass.

It actually looks good right now!

I would add a black background, (black trash bags are cheap and effective. One of the best ways IMO) get some taller plants for the back, (Anacharis, Amazon Swords, etc.) and wipe down the glass.

thanks for the feedback! and yes haha the algae got a bit out of hand, i was actually growing it out a little for some new shrimps for the tank to munch on but decided to wait on the shrimps while i deal with the corydora problem. so now i have to deal with cleaning it off haha, it is what it is. and i have background plants growing in but would like to get some more, just waiting for it to fit into the budget. thanks for the tip on the background!

took a pic! this is one of the tanks and i am still messing around with how i want it to look, and waiting for the background plants to grow in so the back looks a little bare sadly. the other tank is not close to done but i will share it once i finish! i'm still looking for a nice spiderwood piece.

View attachment 117115
Looks great! Be nice to see the progress as plants grow but it's already a lovely tank :wub:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back