Hi there

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Tomb1992

Reaction score
Hi there everyone Iā€™m new to the page

Iā€™m currently cycling my Fluval Roma 125

been in and out of fish keeping for a few years and itā€™s my first tank in 4 years and new to fish less cycling aswell

hoping to keep a nice community of fish but not 100% sure what yet but one thing for certain is I will want a school
Of Corys and possibly a bn pleco

This is the tank just going through the cycle just canā€™t wait to start adding fish

Attachments

• FD9DDF9F-32F6-4A25-8E1F-1E8C0C17C7F2.jpeg
    FD9DDF9F-32F6-4A25-8E1F-1E8C0C17C7F2.jpeg
    261.3 KB · Views: 146
Nice tank, I would suggest adding some live plants, I had all plastic plants for years but now I only have live plants. They do so much good for your tank like improving the quality of the water, removing ammonia, absorbing CO2 and adding oxygen to the water. There are many easy to care for plants that you do not need soil for like Java Ferns and moneywort to name a few. Something for you to consider in the future. :good:

Welcome! I agree that live plants make a tank. I have a couple of silk plants in my golde tank because they eat everything but the others have mostly live plants. Anubias and amazon sword are easy first plants. Look forward to seeing you around. :)

Nice tank, I would suggest adding some live plants, I had all plastic plants for years but now I only have live plants. They do so much good for your tank like improving the quality of the water, removing ammonia, absorbing CO2 and adding oxygen to the water. There are many easy to care for plants that you do not need soil for like Java Ferns and moneywort to name a few. Something for you to consider in the future. :good:
Iā€™ve just got a few moss ballā€™s added for now until I can get some easy plants and thatā€™s for the ideas for them will go and have a look

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back