Hi There!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

dalisonc

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

So excited to finally post here. I've been meaning to introduce myself for some time now. I got distracted by setting up my first tank. Yay! I was going to post on here before setting it up and ask for opinions but one day my bf and I decided lets do it. Fortunately for me he already had a 16 gallon BiOrb tank that he wasn't using at the moment. I was set on doing a salt water tank. Him already having a salt water tank totally helps me feel more confident in maintaining a salt water tank as my very first tank. I have 3 blue damsels and 1 black and white three striped damsel. They are known as Ziggy & The Girls. I believe it's been about 2 weeks since I got them. They have all started to show their personalities after a period of exploring their new home. Each of them have their own territory and it is interesting to see them interact. I have read that damsels can be feisty so we'll see how that turns out. I can already see that one is quite the dominatrix. So, that's my current fish situation (pic of the tank below). Oo a little about myself, I live in NJ and work in NYC in digital publishing. I am a graphic designer by trade from Parsons and then went on to earn my masters from NYU in Management and Technology. I love designing but the last almost three years I've delved into production and what makes things work. Which I'm totally into because I've always liked fixing things and figuring things out like a big puzzle. I'm really looking forward to participating in this space and learning with all of you. 

Best,
Dayle

dalisonc_tank.jpg

welcomeani.gif
to the forum, Dayle.

I don't know much about the salty side of things, but your little Biorb certainly looks very impressive!

welcomeani.gif
to TFF, Dayle! Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to the Forum! :)

Your little SW BiOrb looks good!

Look forward to seeing more pics of your tank/s ;)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back