Hi There! I’m Lauren!! Nice to meet you!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Lgrhm215

Reaction score
Hi there!!

I’m Lauren! I’m 21 and from Kentucky! I have 3 fish tanks. A 20 gallon, a 10 gallon, and a 3.5 gallon.
I just recently got into fish keeping the correct way lol. What I mean by that is I had fish tanks as a kid with a goldfish you get from a county fair. Not the best conditions but I feel like almost everyone’s been there.

My best friend has 2 fish tanks and every time I went to her house I would just watch the fish swim around for hours it felt like. I loved every second. As soon as my tax return hit my bank account I bought my first tank. My 10 gallon! I got a Betta and I named him Billium (Bill for short). A couple days later I bought my 20 gallon 😂.

I’m so glad I found this site!! Since I’m new to this and have a decent amount of fish I think it was pretty great that awesome I came across this place. I’ll post a couple pics of my fish and tanks just for fun! Please if anyone has any questions don’t be afraid to ask!!

P.S. yes I know I have Anna and Elsa in my Betta tank. That’s what happens when you take your 2 year old to the store with you to buy decorations

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    433.6 KB · Views: 34
Well hi Lauren,
Welcome to TFF... :hi:
Well, as long the the water won't be "frozen", Anna and Elsa can stay in there... ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back