Hi there! Angelfish problems in WY

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

WyoGrizzly

Reaction score
Hi all! So I just had an angelfish die. No amonia, nitrates, nitrates. Ph is good. No chlorine. Temp is good-solid 82° smaller tank 3 gal temp tank but he was a small angel. There is a plecostamus in the tank also. Any ideas on what the #&%€ is wrong with my tank?

These were in a three gallon tank ? If that's the case then they just didn't have room to roam. Even if the water was OK that's just too tight of quarters. Even if is a temporary tank the small space will stress them. I'm betting that the Plecostomus didn't add to any peace either as they are fidgety if they can't hide.

I agree with post above, but I also think we should explore this further. Can you tell us how long have you had this angelfish, and just how small/large was it? What is the pH exactly ("good" doesn't tell us), and what is the GH? How frequent are water changes and what volume? And has the angelfish been acting normal and eating? The temperature is high, which shouldn't harm the angelfish per say, but it does mean less oxygen in the water so is there good surface disturbance?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back